[RTTY] RTTY contest questions and comments

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Wed Sep 30 08:07:41 PDT 2009

But different conditions would favor different variations. I think
one macro for (HISCALL exchange) and then separate macros containing
only (HISCALL) and (MYCALL) give the most flexibility. Then just put
them together (or even leave out the last call for some Qs) at tx time.

Don't all contest programs allow macros to be "assembled" from
different function keys on the fly? Maybe n1mm does not?

Jerry W4UK