[RTTY] Almost there !!!!

Ed Muns w0yk at msn.com
Fri Apr 2 14:31:03 PDT 2010

> I got the PTT line now working and able to receive RTTY but
> the FSK light on the Rigblaster shows no activity when using
> my keyboard though I can hear the characters being generated
> in notebook....going from the diddle to a string of RY's I
> can hear but the Rigblaster LED isn't showing data coming in
> from MMTTY.
>
> Any idea?

The MMTTY FSK signal isn't getting through the EXTFSK applet to the PC's USB
to the Serial input on the RigBlaster.  Trace that path and it is most
likely a software configuration issue rather than hardware.  Since the MMTTY
PTT signal is getting through that path, it is basically working.

Ed - W0YK