[RTTY] Completed second Triple Play Award from Honduras

Andrei Stchislenok asnp3d at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 13:13:18 PDT 2010

Hi folks,

Just to let you know that I received "Last Two" confirmations in LoTW (KL7RA
(CW from Alaska) and K1YK (SSB from Maine) and now I have 150 States - three
modes.

It basically took me less then two weeks to achieve this goal: 5 days in
December, 2009 and 8 days in March, 2010. I made some 3000 Q;s with the
States during that time period. Looks like an easy task...

Submitting my application now. I want to thank everyone who worked me from
every State.

Thank you for your support.

--
73's Andrei