[RTTY] 2009 New York QSO Party FINAL RESULTS

Rick Mintz Rmintz at Rochester.rr.com
Wed Apr 7 09:06:58 PDT 2010

2009 New York QSO Party

FINAL RESULTS now online at www.nyqp.org

For the first time since the early to mid-1980's, there was again a New York State QSO Party. Thanks to the initiative of two key players - Paul K2DB/K2NNY and Rick W1TY, the support of the Rochester DX Association  (RDXA) and the Western New York DX Association (WNYDXA), New York State was again in the QSO Party arena.

We want to thank all of our "data team members" Carey - K2RNY, Ken - N2ZN and Vic - K1PY for their diligent efforts in providing the results. Check it out, it is more than I imagined, everything is covered on http://www.nyqp.org

Thanks again on behalf of all the NYQP team members for making this such a successful event. The plaques and certificates are being produced as I type this info.

See you in the 2010 NYQP.  Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

73 de Paul K2DB & Rick W1TY