[RTTY] ic 746 pro

Peter Laws plaws0 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 11:02:26 PDT 2010

You're welcome.  Forgot to mention that the 746Pro also has a
"twin-peaks filter" specifically for RTTY.  You'll like it.

And for those that don't know, Icom stopped producing the IC746Pro a
few months back.  Undoubtedly, this is due to the about-to-be-released
IC9100.  *Hopefully* that radio will be in the same $1500 price slot
previously occupied by the 746, but with the addition of 432, 1240
(optional), and D-STAR (optional), I kinda doubt it.

Peter