[RTTY] New digital mode?

dj3iw at web.de dj3iw at web.de
Sun Apr 18 06:58:12 PDT 2010

Hello,

since a couple of weeks I hear digital signals, mainly on 14100 -14110 kHz
that I cannot decode using MixW and FLDIGI. These signals are (almost?)
2 kHz  wide as seen on the spectrum scope of my IC-7700 and seem to
consist of single tones 'jumping' back and forth within the 2 kHz.
I've tried to generate similar signals with MixW and FLDIGI but without success.
Therefor I am sure that it is not Olivia, Contestia, DominoEX, Throb or MSK16
to MFSK64.
Can someone tell me what these signals are and what software generates
and decodes them? I am sure they are amateur signals, not any commercial
or military intruder.

73 de Goetz, DJ3IW