[RTTY] Thanks BARTG

Fabi va2up va2up at live.ca
Thu Aug 19 18:58:19 PDT 2010

I would like to thank Bartg for all the fun we all have had and will continue to have in their fb contests.

I have receiced today an absolutely beautiful trophy for 1st word SO expert in the new 2010 Bartg Sprint 75, this comes at the right time since I am completely redoing the shack and will provide a very classy touch :)

Also thanks for certificate 2nd world SO expert in Bartg HF 2010. This is of course signed by John GW4SKA whom I'd like to thank for all the work and good advice during the past few years. Good luck to Bartg with all the changes going on. We will be there for support whenever needed.

73 all,

Fabi  va2up
http://sites.google.com/site/va2upcontesting/