[RTTY] SARTG

Jeff Blaine keepwalking188 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 22 17:14:09 PDT 2010

Greg,

EVERYONE had to make the first two before they made the rest.

Congratulations on taking the steps to make the first two.  Most guys don't
take even this step.

You have another chance to see some very serious RTTY action next month.
Mark your calendar for the CQ DX RTTY contest.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com