[RTTY] need help

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 25 17:54:31 PDT 2010

Joe,

I think I did this correctly. I unplugged the Foster plug from the Mark-5
and tested as you described.
Checking pins  5/6 - 5/4 - 5/7 I do not get any response on the volt meter.
Plugging the Foster plug back into the Mark-5 and testing the same pins on
the RB+ I get the readings you described. I tried every combination 3 or 4
times and no response. I am wondering if that close lightening strike killed
my sound card or what ever ?

Thanks for helping me Joe...    Dick  KS0M