[RTTY] Your complaints

Bill, W6WRT dezrat1242 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 25 21:07:16 PDT 2010

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 23:01:32 -0400, "Rick Ellison"
<rellison at twcny.rr.com> wrote:

>Maybe I missed something so I went back and looked on contesting.com but I
>have not seen a message from Joe that has been in any way a personal attack
>on someone else in the past month. In the 4 messages that he has posted to
>this reflector I do not see one where he has gone off the topic or made a
>personal attack. I personally find his information informative and almost
>100 percent correct on what he posts about..
> I realize that you have had a personal grudge against Joe But I have not
>seen anything that should have gotten him banned..
>
>73 Rick N2AMG

REPLY:

You haven't seen the messages because I intercepted them before they
got to the reflector. Joe has been on moderated status since mid-June.
Of the more than 1400 members of this reflector, he is the only one on
moderated status since I started moderating in 2007.

I don't think I have a "grudge" against Joe, but the reverse is
certainly not true. He attacks me personally every chance he gets,
even on other reflectors.

That's enough of this on the reflector.

If anyone wants to continue this particular discussion off the
reflector, email me at dezrat1242 at yahoo.com and I will furnish you
with all the examples you want.

73, Bill W6WRT
RTTY List Administrator at contesting.com