[RTTY] SARTG

Ron Kolarik rkolarik at neb.rr.com
Thu Aug 26 19:56:51 PDT 2010

            SARTGRTTY Score Summary Sheet
    Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
              Band : ALL
             Power : LOW
              Mode : RTTY
      ARRL Section : NE
          Band    QSOs    Pts  Cty   Sec
          3.5          2          15     1        2
            7         15        155     6        6
           14        90      1165   36     14
           21          4           55    4        1
           28          4           45    3        3
        Total     115      1435   50     26
                                Score : 109,060

Started out on 10m trying to fill in missing states. 1st call was W6HGF
then FO8RZ,
10 and 15 were open but only a few signals on. FO8RZ put me on the
cluster and it
netted a few more Q's. Something to check for 10m activity,
www.vhfdx.info/spots ,
not be legal in contests that don't allow spotters but still a good
resource.  Moved  to
15m and caught FO8RZ right off, only one I worked on 3 bands. The second
session
was mostly 20m and 3 new ones there, OH0BP, D4C and the real surprise
was finding
A65BP all alone and cqing......not that easy from here.

Note to self, NEVER answer a caller that dumps the exchange first when
calling cq.
Results in loss of frequency and frustration......

See you all this weekend in SCC and I'll still be chasing states on 10
and 15 :)>

73,
Ron
K0IDT