[RTTY] Slow going SCC

Bato, Andras bato at starjan.hu
Sun Aug 29 01:26:50 PDT 2010

  You had better to inspire IARU to rationalize contests as we have done
it in Region 1 long ago!

The main goal can be: QNE CONTEST PER WEEK-END!

It is weird to have 17 (!!!) contests in a single week-end!

Just count them!

As for slow going SCC RTTY Contest, there's another one, YO-DX CW Contest.

As far as I can hear most of the Erupean contesters are busy with the CW
contest.

Situation is terrible on 40 m. At the lower end is the crowd of CWers an
there are SSB stations who do not want to go higher than 7100 kHz!

CW stations came up till 7060 yesterday evening.

Seems there's no place for RTTY on 40m!

gl de ha6nn
Andras