[RTTY] New call with no numbers

Kok Chen chen at mac.com
Wed Dec 1 13:19:50 PST 2010

On Dec 1, 2010, at 1:05 PM, Glenn Wyant wrote:

> Anyone remember   5UV386 from 1988 ????

Are you sure there is no missing LTRS shift in there somewhere? :-)    (Duck!)

I don't remember that call, but I did work XUF2B in an RTTY contest many moons ago.

At first I thought the "F2B" has some special significance with RTTY, but apparently it was just some typo in the license.  The operator (with the US Embassy) also held the XU2FB call.  I have the XUF2B QSL card, but not a XU2FB one.

73
Chen, W7AY