[RTTY] Sorry!

Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 faunt at panix.com
Thu Dec 9 00:30:35 PST 2010

I am appreciating the apologies for not being split when working DX.  It
takes both hands to count the number of times I've not been split when I
said I was, from ZK2A and now from VK9NN.;  So sometimes the DX gets it
wrong, too.

The K3 isn't quite as user-friendly in this area as the Icom's I've used.
73, doug