[RTTY] 1808

Ron Kolarik rkolarik at neb.rr.com
Wed Dec 15 11:33:55 PST 2010

I saw KK5OQ the first night but couldn't make the connection with 50 watts
so just spotted him. Some of you wishing to up your state totals might want
try JT65 up around 1838, it's very easy to work coast to coast with low
power.....20 watts is more than enough from NE. It is a digital mode.....

Ron
K0IDT