[RTTY] 160m QSO Party

SP4K sp4k at vp.pl
Sat Dec 18 01:48:53 PST 2010

Just to let you know guys across the pond, that you are being heard - some of East Coast ones even pretty well - here deep in Region 1.

The point is of course that we cannot go below 1810 for Q's. Still, glad to see some well known RTTYers on topband.

Tonight is Stew Perry Topband Challenge nite, which is quite a special event - so wouldnt recommend RTTY tests above 1810, however it lasts only 24 hours ( not to mention that IT IS FUN - so perhaps check http://jzap.com/k7rat/stew.html ).

After that I - and I assume not only I - would be more than happy to try RTTY with US within common band.

73 de Chris SP4K