[RTTY] Thanks to Jim AD1C & ARRL

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 23 13:13:51 PST 2010

Sean, I want to thank you and the ARRL for the plaque I received yesterday as the 2010 USA/VE Low Power RTTY Roundup winner.  The new look makes it the coolest looking plaque I've ever received.  It went on the wall immediately!

I also want to thank Jim, AD1C, for sponsoring the NM7M Memorial plaque.  Jim's long standing sponsorship of this plaque is greatly appreciated.  I will be trying very hard to win another one in two weeks.

I know I've been somewhat quiet here on the reflector and in the contests, but I suffered two devestating lightning strikes over the