[RTTY] Need WY for WAS from ZP9EH

Iain MacDonnell - N6ML ar at dseven.org
Thu Dec 30 11:14:23 PST 2010

Hi Steve,

I have RTTY confirmed in LotW from the following:

WY7USA, W6KGP, WY7SS, WG7Y, WY7FD, WY7LL

Most of them are from 2009, but you could try contacting them and see
if they're up for a sked.

Another good way to arrange skeds with LotW users -
http://www.obriensweb.com/sked/index.php?page=lotw - WY stations show
up there sometimes.

GL/HNY!

    ~Iain / N6ML