[RTTY] XE Contest

Steve and Judy hodgson at cytanet.com.cy
Sat Feb 6 00:52:42 PST 2010

I am afraid that this contest has lost it's credibility for me.
If I do not very soon see what the intentions of the sponsors are with regard to regaining that credibility then 2009 will be my last entry.
Pity really as the SO1R/SO2R concept is a winner.

A quick glance at the results shown on the FMRE website for the years 06/07/08/09 shows that the scores listed are exactly the same as the 3830 claimed scores for those years.
I may be a pretty good op !! but I am never ever going to get 100% for each year that I have entered the contest.

I rest my case.

So saying I will not be entering the contest this year and hope to see you in the WPX next weekend.

73 Steve  ZC4Li.