[RTTY] XE contest (75 baud)

Roger Cooke g3ldi at g3ldi.co.uk
Sat Feb 6 06:20:56 PST 2010

Hi Russell.

   I have had a bad week!!  My PC died on me on Monday and have spent
the week
trying to recover data and revive the HD. That is why you have seen
nothing of me
on 75 Bauds this week.

However, it is working again enough for me to use email so I will give
the contest a
look at some time and look for some 75 Baud activity.

73 de Roger, G3LDI