[RTTY] XE contest @ 75 baud

Roger Cooke g3ldi at g3ldi.co.uk
Sun Feb 7 11:09:22 PST 2010

Hi Russell et al.

   I did put out a few CQ calls on 75. I had a few replies too, but like
you sadly they stayed
on 45.5 Bauds so no contact. I shall try a few CQ calls this coming
week. Unfortunately I
had a hard drive problem after importing a virus and it has taken me a
week to sort it....
These cretins who put virii into the system need stringing up. >:o

73 de Roger, G3LDI