[RTTY] XE contest @ 75 baud

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Sun Feb 7 13:00:01 PST 2010

It would take a lot to change an established tradition. If I am
tuning across you in a conventional contest and can't copy your CQ
after a couple of tries, I would normally just move on without
another thought, assuming you had something momentarily screwed up,
and that I would probably catch you later.

But if we announced a 75-baud only contest, everyone would know what to expect.

Jerry W4UK