[RTTY] Was Re: Re: XE contest @ 75 baud ... now Next Gen digital front end software!

k3mm at verizon.net k3mm at verizon.net
Sun Feb 7 14:15:34 PST 2010

No, what it really needs is a next generation piece of software that will parallel decode multiple formats and speeds across an entire band.  We have had CW skimmer for several years now...it's time for digital skimmer!

Building on that would be the transceiver version that will S&P multiple modes and speeds on the fly!  Hard to copy?  Downshift to a slower speed and/or PSK...his software will recognize and copy it automatically no matter what!

Even the EME crowd is ahead of us on this front!

73, Ty K3MM