[RTTY] RTTY WPX KC4HW SOSB/40 LP

KC4HW kc4hw at centurytel.net
Sun Feb 14 18:23:02 PST 2010

I did not make my goals, even thought I was constantly fighting the
premature interruptions of the messages, frustration took it toll on the
operation on Saturday.   The 1600 miles last week and all the strange
of the WX throught LA, MS and AL did not help either.

Thanks to all for putting up with my effort to get this straightened out.
Still a work in progress!

I still managed a pretty good effort.

Also thanks to everyone for the QSOs.

Jim/KC4HW

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: KC4HW
Operator(s): KC4HW
Station: KC4HW

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 18.5

   80:
   40:  606  2098
   20:
   15:
   10:
-----------------
Total:  606  2098  Prefixes = 381  Total Score = 799,338

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Missed about 4 or 5 hours of prime time operating on 40m Saturday
afternoon and evening.  Had some software/setup issues that sort of
got my goat!  Got to get that straightened out before the next RY
contest.

Used a FT-2000.  Cushcraft 40-2CD at 118'.  I really think that with
the enhanced conditions on 10m and 15m as well as 20m created a
little
void on 40m.  Nice to see the great activity on the higher
frequencies.  Hope that it continues.

Thanks to all for the QSOs!

Jim/KC4HW
http://www.AlabamaContestGroup.org