[RTTY] Re SO2R

Tom Osborne w7why at verizon.net
Wed Feb 17 18:26:47 PST 2010

Amen to that.

Don't know how many times I've missed an exchange and thought I'd just wait
till he worked someone else and get it.  Then they call CQ about 10 times,
then disappear.    Now I say 'Agn?" if I dodn't get the info.

Of course, if it's Mike, stick around cause someone's gonna answer his CQ
:-)   73
Tom W7WHY