[RTTY] TS-940S

Tom Carrubba KA2D ka2d at arrl.net
Tue Feb 23 07:39:49 PST 2010

Nick

I would double check this with Buc, but I think this is the one... check the pins on 13 pin DIN and compare it with your TS940 manual.

5DKW13RYR, RASCAL and TNC's with 5 pin DIN Radio ports to Kenwood TS850 and KW Transceivers with 13 pin DIN accy and FSK Jack 6 FT-

You might have to homebrew a cable...

Tom KA2D