[RTTY] MK2R SO2R Control

IronmanY2k IronmanY2K at triathlete.com
Fri Feb 26 06:51:41 PST 2010

Joe,

I did not define the Control port in the Ports tab.  Completed and works flawlessly now :)

My old computer used the parallel port, and this is my first time trying Comm control with the new computer.  I am really glad that Writelog and MK2R have serial control now.  Setting the old parallel port was a pain and required additional software.  This method is so much easier now that I understand it.

Many Thanks
Jim, AD6WL