[RTTY] NAQP RTTY

John Marranca, Jr KB2HSH at amsat.org
Sun Feb 28 09:35:56 PST 2010

Happy Sunday!

With every RTTY contest I enter, I am enjoying it more and more.  I
actually found myself looking at the calendar to see when the NEXT one
was!

I operated the NAQP for just under 10 hours, giving me roughly a
contact every 6 minutes.  Not great, but for QRP pretty good...and
most of points were on 40...I had to struggle to get 4 watts from my
FT-817.

NAQPRTTY Score Summary Sheet

Start Date : 2010-02-27

CallSign Used : KB2HSH
Operator(s) : KB2HSH

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
Band : ALL
Power : QRP
Mode : RTTY
Overlay Category : ROOKIE
Default Exchange : JOHN NY
Gridsquare : FN02OX

Name : John Marranca, Jr
Address :
City/State/Zip : Williamsville  NY  14221
Country : USA

ARRL Section : WNY
Club/Team : None
Software : N1MM Logger V10.2.5

Band    QSOs    Pts    Sec    NA
3.5        11         11       7       0
7           51         51      24      0
14         34         34      16      0
Total     96          96      47      0

Score : 4,512

--