[RTTY] NAQP RTTY - WB4YDL

James C. Hall, MD heartd0c at nwtcc.com
Sun Feb 28 09:10:11 PST 2010

                              North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: WB4YDL

Operator(s): WB4YDL

Station: WB4YDL

Class: Single Op LP

QTH: TN

Operating Time (hrs): 9

Radios: SO2R

 Band  QSOs  Mults

-------------------

   80:  124    45

   40:  100    37

   20:  125    34

   15:   39    11

   10:    0     0

-------------------

Total:  388   127  Total Score = 50,052

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: TCG Tigers

Comments:

It was nice to get back in the saddle again and do some operating. I managed
around 9 hours with all the other stuff to do.

As usual, this was a lot of fun. This was my first contest in quite awhile
and my first SO2R effort. There is definitely a learned technique to it and
I'm really excited about it.

The bands were a little wonky and still no 10M activity. 15M barely had a
pulse. 80M was great and not too noisy even with my dipole.

Thanks go to NCJ for sponsoring the NAQP !

73, Jamie

WB4YDL

Database version: 6.14450