[RTTY] Fwd: RTTY Roundup N5UWY Single Op LP

Peter Laws N5UWY n5uwy at arrl.net
Mon Jan 4 08:42:47 PST 2010

My new 80/40 trap dipole seems to work FB, though I kill the internets
on 80, so I shied away from that band.  Called CQ on 10 at local noon
yesterday just for fun.  No nibbles - band was very quiet.

Heard lots of folks working EU but only worked G and PI.  Worked my
first JA on 40.  Other than KH6 and KL7, I only worked a couple XEs
and P4s, PZ, J3,  Kinda sucky DXwise from N5UWY.

Only missed last year's QSO total by about 15.

Peter

                   ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N5UWY
Operator(s): N5UWY
Station: N5UWY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EM15if
Operating Time (hrs): 19

------------
  80:   17
  40:  251
  20:   89
  15:   20
  10:    0
Total:  377  State/Prov = 47  Countries = 9  Total Score = 21,112

Club: Oklahoma DX Association

Comments:

Had a nice run on 40 this Sunday morning.  Note to self:  do this more often!