[RTTY] What abt LINE feed

Bill, W6WRT dezrat1242 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 4 13:47:22 PST 2010

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 18:05:14 -0000, "Dave Hachadorian" <K6LL at ARRL.net> wrote:

>That's one of the reasons I prefer Writelog over other RTTY
>contesting programs. The printed text doesn't move after a line
>feed.

REPLY:

True, but the drawback with WriteLog is you never know where the line will
print. With N1MM Logger, the new text always prints at the bottom. You just have
to be quick with the mouse.  :-)

I've used them both and to me, there is no clear cut winner. It would be nice if
there was an option to switch between the two methods.

73, Bill W6WRT