[RTTY] RTTY Roundup K5DU Single Op HP

James Colville jimw7ry at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 14:49:30 PST 2010

Indeed! I too will take ALL the MULTS they can send us!

I was a very enjoyable contest! My favorite! Of course my good friends Jay,
WS7I and Hal, WA7EGA (now K7IRA) came up with the idea over a bottle of good
scotch!

Good on ya Jay and Hal!

Just one guy in Maine that just had to have my 80 meter frequency!  I think
his RX was broken or he had LOTS of noise. There were folks from all over
the US calling me and he just kept on sending CQ!

I finally moved.

73 and thanks for all the contacts!
Jim W7RY