[RTTY] ARRL RTTY

Mark n7mq at comcast.net
Tue Jan 5 06:14:27 PST 2010

Great point, Ed.  I got my start with Don's MMTTY how to series on his
web site, and progressed up using his www.rttycontesting.com site.  And
he supported both his sites during the long recovery from the effects of
Katrina, helping others even when he was personally off the air.

Can't say too much about the good that AA5AU has done, and continues to
provide, to RTTY and contesting style/skill.

Mark N7MQ