[RTTY] MMTTY question

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Sat Jan 9 12:19:49 PST 2010

I'm having a problem in that the amount of time between a 'cq' keypress and
the start of the 'cq' message, increases with the number of cq's.

This happens in Writelog or N1MM, both running MMTTY.
All programs use the same comport setup and audio setup.

I have a question about the 'Diddle' pane in the 'TX' tab of MMTTY.

What is the suggested setting 'BLK, or LTR'?
What is the suggested setting for 'Random' and 'WaitTimer'

and in the Macro pane, what does the 'convert Immeadiately' do?

pse and thank you.
I'm having a headache trying to cure this anomaly.

As this anomaly does not occur in CW with any of these programs, I'm
assuming it's some interaction with MMTTY.