[RTTY] Windows 7 and USB to Serial adapters

Sid Ashen-Brenner sashen at swbell.net
Fri Jan 22 12:18:57 PST 2010

Does anybody know what USB to serial adapters will work with Windows 7?
I have recently "had" to make the transition to Doze 7 because the
previous computer became infected with a virus that we could not get rid of.
I recently purchased a Belkin F5U103 (based on recommendations at
several web sites) but find that Windows 7 does not recognize the
device, AND Belkin no longer supports it <sigh>.  Unfortunately, I
bought one of these new "smaller" computers, and standard height Serial
Cards will Not Fit.

     Sid  N0OBM