[RTTY] Dashes in Contest Reports

Dave Hachadorian k6ll at arrl.net
Mon Jan 25 06:16:11 PST 2010

What software are you using that makes it hard to select a number
separated by dashes? It's no problem in N1MM and Writelog, with
MMTTY running. Dashes are faster than a space, since there are no
unshift and shift characters. There have been long discussions on
the reflector of the advantages of dashes to separate numbers.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL (at K7ABC, with dashes)
Yuma, AZ