[RTTY] off topic but rtty employs a lot of cables so...

John Barber GW4SKA ska at bartg.org.uk
Thu Jan 28 09:59:55 PST 2010

There are good cable labels available on a roll of 100 - 300 dependant on
size. They only cost a few pounds and you write your own cable numbers,
description etc. directly on the label with a fine tip marker. Tyco and
other companies make them; most electronics suppliers list them. See
http://cpc.farnell.com/tyco-electronics-raychem/wcd-1520/refil-box-colours/dp/CB10274
for an example. No label printer needed.

We use them at work for one-off racks with 100s of cables ....

Cheers,

John GW4SKA