[RTTY] RTTY-75 HRD-380 (Russell Blair)

Russell Blair russell_blair86 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 30 17:05:20 PST 2010

Duane Ok, I sould be at the same place at 14:00 GMT @ 14.084.3 USB RTTY-75 I am using HRD. Had a short qso with a station in Va, 75 baud is faster than I can type, and so it moves along at a good pace.

Russell NC5O
 1- Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door!
2- A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
- Thomas Jefferson

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)
Skype-Russell.Blair