[RTTY] Really

Claude Du Berger duberger.miousse81 at globetrotter.net
Sun Jan 31 18:01:04 PST 2010

Ty, we all understand the why to use or not to use dashes between numbers
alfter all comments about it last week. This text was done for the new one on
RTTY, and I prefered to suggest a simple way to do it.

About the TU, in fact I now have remove the (hiscall) when saying TU when
in RUN. I now send simply TU de VE2FK CQ
I have already sent hiscall twice with the exchange.
Many PRO prefer sending the TU first specially to let the S&P station quit the
frequency rapidly to find another station.

Remember this list of info is not for the expert as you.
Your info on AFSK is correct.
Thanks

Claude Du Berger VE2FK
ve2fk at arrl.net