[RTTY] Motherboard Recommendation

w4ox w4ox at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 1 07:03:05 PDT 2010

All,

Thanks for the input.  My intent was not to start a controversy.  I simply am trying to get back up and running as quickly as possible so as to be able to play radio.

This was not to imply that I am playing ostrich and am afraid of diving into the deep end of the pool.  Rather, my plan is actually for 2 computers.  One is for the here and now with XP, the quick and dirty so to speak, to be able to get back print RTTY immediately.  I am also planning a second computer with all the bells and whistles and Win 7, for which I can tackle the learning curve in the background.

So, thanks again.

73, Doug W4OX