[RTTY] Motherboard Recommendation

Peter Laws plaws at plaws.net
Thu Jul 1 07:03:49 PDT 2010

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 23:47, Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu> wrote:

> It's like going into Best Buy and asking for a stereo that still has a turntable and cassette player.

I'm not sure if these two links support or refute your contention!  :-)

http://www.amazon.com/Ion-TTUSB-Turntable-USB-Record/dp/B000BUEMOO
http://www.amazon.com/Ion-Tape2PC-USB-Cassette-Deck/dp/B000VG802I

It comes down to a cost thing for me.  If I wanted to totally re-do
everything, I might go for a new interface unit.  As it is, I'd rather
stick with what I have (RB+), which is perfectly serviceable, and
re-use as much as possible, including my Siig card.

Now, once the mortgage is paid off ... :-)