[RTTY] RTTY Interface Replacement

Steve **KT0DX** kt0dx at comcast.net
Sun Jul 4 15:15:14 PDT 2010

I am undergoing a station upgrade and at this time I am using a
RIGblaster Plus to interface the computer and radio for RTTY operation.
I usually use MMTTY and N1MM for contesting.  At this time I am
considering a Micro Keyer II or the RigExpert plus.  One of the things I
would like to cut down on is the amount of cables between the interface
and radio/computer.

Would anyone care to share their likes or dislikes for the 2 units under
consideration or maybe you have another suggestion I could look at.

The present radio that the RIGblaster Plus is connected to is a FT
1000MP but I have a FT 5000 due to arrive on the 7th of July.

You can answer direct to me if you like at   kt0dx at comcast.net or you
can post it here if you think others might be interested in the subject.

Steve
KT0DX