[RTTY] DL-DX Contest

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 5 12:30:38 PDT 2010

I had some fun and enjoyed the contest. I logged 66% of my calls from North
America and the rest, 24%, were DX. I just could not hear many EU calls and
many I copied could not copy me. The Black Hole of the USA Midwest strikes
again, at least for me. I ran 100 watts into my 4 element beam and it was
just not enough. But, I had fun. N1MM worked great, so what more could you
ask for? See you in the next RTTY contest.

 Band    QSOs    Pts  Cty   Sec
   3.5       6      30    1    3
     7      37     225    5   10
    14     138    1175   21   13
 Total     181    1430   27   26      Score: 75,790

73 Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.
whiter26 at sbcglobal.net

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
Speak kindly. Leave the rest to GOD.

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M