[RTTY] BARTG HF RTTY Contest Records Updated

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 8 09:38:39 PDT 2010

BARTG HF Contest Records have been updated on rttycontesting.com at:

http://www.rttycontesting.com/records/bartg.html

Congrats to K4GMH on another EXPERT win and finally beating my old USA record set in 2002!
Congrats to VA2UP on nearly doubling the old Canadian EXPERT record!
Congrats to 6W2SC, for winning the 6-hour category and setting a new African record even working only 5 continents!
Congrats to OH8A for a new 20 meter world record!
Congrats to S51MA for a new 40 meter world record!
Congrats to all other individual record setters - there were several!

And perhaps best of all, congrats to Sue Cook, P40YL (AI6YL), for what may be the first ever World RTTY title by a YL with her
Single Operator win.  Sue set a new South American record and missed the overall BARTG Single Operator World record, set by UW8I in
2000, by less than 6000 points.  Way to go Sue!

These records are generated manually.  Please check the records for any errors and report them directly to me.  I will correct
errors promptly.

On a side note, these records are generated by an Excel spreadsheet and converted to HTML by Excel.  Record pages such as BARTG that
have lots of entries now have grown so big that they load slowly.  I will be converting the record pages to PDF format in the future
so they will load faster.  BARTG HF Records have been converted to PDF and may be viewed at:

http://www.rttycontesting.com/records/bartg.pdf

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com