[RTTY] It's Time

Shelby Summerville k4ww at arrl.net
Mon Jul 19 01:01:43 PDT 2010

After 10 years of doing awards, and 5 years of managing NAQP RTTY, I
have decided to step down, from doing both. Effective with the "official"
posting of
the July 2010, NAQP RTTY results, my resignation will become effective.
I can't say that I haven't enjoyed doing both, nor can I say that I have
completely
enjoyed, doing either. It's time for me to just enjoy participating,.
I would be remiss if I didn't express appreciation to Ray Novak at ICOM
America for agreeing to be the sponsor for NAQP RTTY, Bruce, WA7BNM, for
handling the log checking, and, certainly last, but not least, everyone that
has participated, helping with the continued growth of RTTY contesting!
If anyone is interested in this position, please contact Al Dewey, K0AD, NCJ
editor.
aldewey at aol.com  or certainly feel free to contact me for any details you
feel you need. Please don't ask me to discuss salary, as it is not part of
the "public records" law!  :>))

Shelby Summerville, K4WW
Contest Manager
NAQP RTTY