[RTTY] E4X

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Tue Jun 8 12:25:33 PDT 2010

Congratulation and thank you for the new band/mode qsos.
Here in the midwest, conditions were not good but we still made a few qsos.
My qsls and donation are already in the mail.

I want to repeat the note I included in my qsl request.
Feel free to submit my qso's to LoTW and save the money used on qsling
for a future operation.
I have no room left in my tiny shack to store the qsls, and the LoTW
qsls would be sufficient.

Thanks again, you guys did a great job on rtty and cw.