[RTTY] BARTG 75 RTTY Sprint?

Charlesjr at afgimail.com Charlesjr at afgimail.com
Thu Jun 10 04:24:52 PDT 2010

Bob,
With the closure of the ASC's, Minor Trib's ( Autodin , DSTE's ) most of the ACP's, Janap's
probably went by the wayside.
I think either Coltano or Pirmasen in Germany or Italy was the last one closed but had a skeleton
crew at the time I retired.
Interesting that the message system that replaced the ASC's did not last long.

As far as loosing power at 850hz shift RTTY we never worred about that as we could run 40kw from
some  FRT-40's (transmitter).
73
charles/kk5oq