[RTTY] BARTG 75 RTTY Sprint?

William Smith bill.n3xl at verizon.net
Wed Jun 9 17:25:06 PDT 2010

Hi Jeff,
My take so far is to just chg baud rate from 45 to 75. I saw something awhile back on this subject saying to use 7 bits bit length, but that must have been just talk. At the time I saw it I thought it was a legit config and I saved a 75 baud profile using 7 bits for future use.. guess that was stupid.

Without a whole list of parameters, I think it is probably just baud rate that needs changing for this contest.

73,
Bill N3XL