[RTTY] ROS

johnn1jm at gmail.com johnn1jm at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 11:38:01 PDT 2010

Personally I'd tell them to go pound sand. Nobody owns a frequency. If there
is no signal there, it's open game. For contests they can give it up for a
weekend. They have Mon-Friday to do there thing. I suppose this is an old
debate about this but it gets under my skin :-).

CU in the contest.

John N1JM