[RTTY] reminder - DLDC RTTY contest this weekend

Bernd DC3HB dc3hb at freenet.de
Sun Jun 13 09:08:42 PDT 2010

Hello Julio,

> Am I reading the rules correctly? there's no low-power categories?

yes, that's right. This are the original rules from ANARTS. New in this
year is only the 6-HOURS category and the time slots (only 24 hours in 3
slots). We will change the rules next year.

To all: Please make suggestions for rule changes for discussion here in
the reflector.

73 Bernd, DC3HB
DLDC Contest Manager